Do you think that overcoming your problems is impossible? For you alone it is, but All things are possible with God!
How can we overcome life's problems?
Many problems assault our families. Jesus' power is greater than any problem that we face. We look to Him for strength, for guidance, and for hope.
The Overcomer's Goals
1. We face the truth knowing that Truth forms our lifeline to recovery.
2. We choose a positive Attitude because attitudes lead to action.
3. We practice Christ-honoring habits one day at a time to build our Health.
4. We find freedom to determine our destiny by making wise Decisions.
5. We put our Faith in Jesus Christ who is the source of inner peace.
6. We forgive others as we experience and appreciate God's Forgiveness.
7. We Surrender our will to discover God's plan for our lives.
8. We make time for daily Devotions so God can transform our lives.
9. We maintain Fellowship with the Lord and those friends who support our recovery.
10. We keep a personal Inventory and allow the Lord to remove our defects.
11. We transfer our dependency to God to claim the Victory that is ours in Christ.
12. We gratefully Outreach by sharing the message of victory in Christ.
Our Mission Statement
To encourage one another in Christian growth.
To prepare the body (the Church) for ministry
To go out and reach our world for Christ
We believe in being the Church that Jesus intended when he said "My mother, and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it". God simplifies, man complicates. Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".